Monday, November 23, 2009
1. Which generator has better voltage regulation, shunt or separately excited?
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Click here to download a document containing some helpful hints regarding the CC Amplifier design assignment.
(If you have found some other way to do the stuff, then do tell us about it!)
Thursday, November 12, 2009
1. You have completed 5 experiments regarding DC Machines (i.e. Transformer, Generator (Shunt and Separately Excited), Motor (Series and Shunt) ).
2. You have made a copy (preferably a Rizvi Notebook), carrying your five experiments with apparatus, theory, circuit diagram (thanks Aneek!) , applications and problems along with it.
3. You are really ready for a savage individual performance and a threatening viva.
4. You have a pocket full of nice 4A/250V fuses, cuz' you will be given only two in the whole mess of two hours.
5. Last but not the least (of course), you must, I mean must be waving your lab manual while entering the lab.
6. There is no don't.
Besta' luck people!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Harry Potter , no doubt one of the Best novels ever written , is right here for your entertainment ppl!
Just hit a click HERE and get into the world of fascinating adventures of The Famous Harry Potter!
(We demand nothing but your feedback...)
Friday, November 6, 2009
(Thanks Iqbal, you are great!)
Thursday, November 5, 2009
(A message on behalf of Section C's CR)