From next week on, EMC lab evaluation is due (Cheeta bhi peeta hai!). What you have to do is nothing but to make sure you fit in the following scenery:
1. You have completed 5 experiments regarding DC Machines (i.e. Transformer, Generator (Shunt and Separately Excited), Motor (Series and Shunt) ).
2. You have made a copy (preferably a Rizvi Notebook), carrying your five experiments with apparatus, theory, circuit diagram (thanks Aneek!) , applications and problems along with it.
3. You are really ready for a savage individual performance and a threatening viva.
4. You have a pocket full of nice 4A/250V fuses, cuz' you will be given only two in the whole mess of two hours.
5. Last but not the least (of course), you must, I mean must be waving your lab manual while entering the lab.
6. There is no don't.
Besta' luck people!